The Colorado Lottery Stakeholders Group will hold a meeting on Wednesday, November 14, 2018 at the Pueblo Lottery Headquarters Office, 225 N. Main Street, Pueblo, Colorado. The meeting is scheduled to begin at 7:00 a.m. The meeting will also be available by phone and the number will be available by request.
If you plan to attend the meeting in person or by phone, please notify one of the individuals below by Monday, November 12, 2018 to provide additional details for joining. Reasonable accommodations will be provided for persons with disabilities.
Drawing Manager - Juslena Trujillo at 719-546-5318 or
Executive Assistant - Trisha Macias at 719-546-5232
Rule 1 and Rule 5 Modifications
In an effort to revise all current Colorado Lottery Rules, the following rules have been updated to include the modifications listed below.
This endeavor requires the rules to be divided into multiple phases to successfully complete all Colorado Lottery Rules. The following rules comprise of the second of five (at minimum) phases in this project.
Rule 1 – GENERAL RULES REGULATIONS AND DEFINITIONS
- Definition added for Key Employee and updates made to Advance Play, Immediate Family, and Promotional Drawing Guidelines.
- Updates made to section 1.3.3 Persons Ineligible to Purchase Tickets.
Rule 5 – INSTANT SCRATCH GAMES
- Rules layout has been changed to comply with Secretary of State recommended template.
- Rules have been reorganized to have consistent numbered headers and names.
- Outdated information has been removed.
- Added definitions for Second-Chance Drawing Guidelines, Instant Scratch Drawing Guidelines, and Instant Scratch Game Guideline.
- Removed definitions where the word was not used within the Rule.
- Removed sections that now reside in Rule 1.
None at this time.