- Pick 3 tickets can be cancelled.
- It is unlawful and a Class 2 misdemeanor to sell Lottery tickets to any person under eighteen years of age.
- You may redeem prizes for persons under eighteen years of age who have received Lottery tickets as gifts.
- Customers can only purchase Lottery tickets with cash, check, debit card or money order.
- You cannot redeem out-of-state Jackpot game tickets. Instruct your customers to visit the appropriate state's website for more information.
PAYING OUT PRIZES TO CUSTOMERSYou must redeem prizes from $1 up to $150.
You may choose to redeem prizes up to $599.
Prizes over $599 must be claimed at a Colorado Lottery Claims Center.
PROFITThe commission earned for Pick 3 is 6 percent. Commissions are paid for the sale of Jackpot games and are reported in your weekly statement.
Performance bonuses are paid quarterly.
MERCHANDISINGFor information about merchandising options, please see our Gallery section. If you are interested in a featured merchandiser, please let your Lottery sales representative know.
Be sure to always keep your jackpot signs updated with current jackpot amounts. We've conducted studies that confirm that stores who regularly update Jackpot game's jackpot amounts generally sell more tickets!
PlayCenter Kiosks are available to provide your customers with an area to complete their playslips, and gives them access to other Lottery materials.
Ticket Checkers give your customers the convenience of checking to see whether their Pick 3 tickets are winners, relieving your clerks of the task.
ADVERTISING / PROMOTIONSThe Colorado Lottery consistently supports the sale of Lottery products through advertising including television and radio commercials, outdoor and retail point-of-sale materials. Your Lottery sales representative will ensure that promotional materials in your store are up-to-date.
Lottery sales representatives conduct various sales promotions at retail locations such as drawing wheel spins and drawings. Contact your local sales representative for more information.
REMEMBERTicket sales and redemptions are suspended during these times:
MON - SUN: 7:30 P.M. - 7:33 P.M. and
at 12:00 A.M. - 4:30 A.M.
SUN: 12:00 A.M. - 8:00 A.M.